Monday, December 17, 2012

Field of Tears

Currently at langkawi surprisingly the homestay place has nice wi-fi service :)

It's really tiring at outside, this is the ending of the 2nd day and we just tried island hopping and shopping and eating nice food only~ but already felt tired. Tomorrow going for skywalk and cable car and we're moving our staying place, that is to a nice high-class hotel~ heard that the place has jacuzzi and spa etc really looking forward to it~ Langkawi fell short of my expectations for now but the nature always captivate me. But I still felt tired though...at night we just chill at the staying place, nothing more, because everybody was tired. Luckily I brought the lappy, haha..but I'm really tired.

Not just physically...

Friend hope you heal soon :( although I know..



No comments:

Post a Comment