Saturday, February 6, 2010

Heartless 2

That day I provoked you
I knew that that time it was going to be nasty and I'm right
You don't want to talk to me, a sucker anymore
so I should not mess up your hair afterall
and I should not do those things to you from the moment I knew you
I always thought you are the same to me from the sea of people I knew
but apparently I'm dead wrong.

Because you sit beside me in class
and the broken communication is a great damage to my condition
In some ways I still have to cooperate with you which I couldn't now
sighs.

I should never done those things to you.
If you just give me this one more chance.
I sincerely hope.
that we can get to know each other again in some ways.
and forget all about those painful memories I caused you.
right, things are irreversible now.
and you finally made an impact so intense on me that I had an awful week at school.

haiz,
nevertheless 
I still hope that day will come 
when you're ready to forgive me once more
and mend the hollow hole in our bond
but I somehow doubt it anyway.
well, hope you're happy anyway but I'll have to resort to somebody else.
to repent.
for my sin.
My life is getting suckish nowadays, bad things keep popping up from nowhere.
haizzzzzzzzzzz



No comments:

Post a Comment