Wednesday, October 20, 2010

No Regrets, yea

Life, what is it? is it a dog? or a fish? or a candy-nation? or a freaking forest in the middle of nowhere?
Now what Im crapping about? the truth is, I just couldn't find better ways to start off this post 
the mornings and nights are a lot more tiring, with the chances of me dozing off or naping in the sofa 
rocketed up to unimaginable heights.... It's so empty man, what it means to be a pathetic loser?
Somehow, it's very troubling, but I've been struggling a lot more nowadays, mostly over : what is more important?

Days after PMR blah blah is freaking boring, come on now, couldn't it be any worse? 
I know I know, I have lots of works to do, but the ignition point juz disappeared itself, without a trace.
no thrust, thus no distance; no distance, hell Im dead.... 
Temporary emotion disorder or what? get out of this body! I'll get back soon, anyways
Meanwhile, friends are starting to take up tuitions on Form4 subjects. Seriously?
Preparing the Umbrella before a storm.... good choice, but somehow my instincts told me this is sick.
Who I am to say? well, I am nobody to say this, I just pray you good lucks and don't get self-destructed
by the so-high-and-mighty Form4 subjects.... I mean, the pressure. Unwind, guys! 

Still going school, you know, play sports. Well, a simple sport can certainly teach you lotsa things,
if you get what I mean. Seeing things clearer can be hurting but rewarding... a new perspective of my life
I just got to say Hi to it, so sweet ! I know I suck, I know, but problem isnt anything, just be a part of the solution. These days the ghost of my past is getting back to bite at me, but you know what,
Looking to the bright-o-Shiny tomorrow is certainly better than sobing over past mistakes and so on...
I have a life, my own life, and with resolution to be always better is now my new philosophy.
Enjoy life guys, whether you like it or not, cuz life is just another ride, Love it or loathe it, you hop on and scream and got off smiling or crying, with no regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment