Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It Will Rain

Hey friends happy 2013 :) This will be my very last post(for now) as I will be heading for national service starting from this Thursday. There will be CNY break in February, and I'm only free until like, 19th March bahh. Still, it's the first time I will be away from home for such long time, luckily there are friends who will be going to the same camp with me, which is in Teluk Rubiah, Lumut, Perak. Kinda looking forward, hopefully I can learn something and make the 2 and a half months meaningful :)Oh, and I'll be botak == Can't imagine actually....but I'll be fine. 2012, was a really amazing year for me. Not that I had too many nice experiences, in fact there were more memories that I chose to forget than to remember...but still, I choose to always remember them and whether the past taught me something or left me beautiful things, I will never try to deny them and be somebody I'm not suppose to be again. I still felt sad somethings, about some decisions and actions...but the past are the past, the best I can do is to carry on and be better than yesterday. It's an amazing feeling to be just, me myself. About resolutions...I remembered I had made some, but because of my inability and the fact I was weak at the start of the year I had quickly forgotten to do what I aim to do.About results, I still can't excel; about budgeting and savings, I still can't make it my habit...hmm..but I did passed my grade 8 piano exams.. and there were kinda many personal things I had achieved actually..but still, everything was still not up to mark. But then,I would never forget about the future, although truthfully I had never had a specific dream, and until now I still had doubts over my path, my choice of study, etc... but still I believe I can make it. It's still not something I'm sure, but I wish to complete further studies overseas....and get to know the world. Travelling is my thing. :)About music,well I'm not sure what I can do about it,maybe I'll think thoroughly when I'm out of national service... I'm not talented,but I do love music, and it's a special thing for me. About Taekwondo, haha, I had stopped for kinda many months, and I figured out I wouldn't have enough time to pursue once I'm busy with my studies and all those...but still I would wish to continue when there's a chance. I hope to get a nice scholarship, I hope to go many places on this planet, I hope I can play better basketball, I hope I can watch a live NBA game, I hope I can read many many many awesome novels and non-fictions, I hope to be better in character and personality... the list goes on. But until I do something about them, they're still only 'hope'. :) But most importantly, there're still friends beside me :D There're so many people I want to thank, no matter what you've done to light up my day or to inspire me or just be there, a big big big hug and thank you for you all :) Thank you! without you, my life would be colourless...haha.. Somethings I feel that actually I'm really lucky and blessed, to have such wonderful friends. I hope you see this. :) And you. I don't know what can I write here, no amount of words can describe what I feel and what I want to say to you. Even though the sadness overwhelms me all the time, every other moment of the day, but you never fail to make me remember who I was, who I am now, and who I'll be. I don't know whether it'll be unrequited, and if it is, it doesn't really matter. 我会一直记得那么棒的一个你..给我那么大的勇气的你,给我动力与希望的你,还有太多太多...即使一切有时真的很像一场梦. 2013, let's make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment