Wednesday, September 9, 2015

A dazzling twilight dream 2015

So apparently from your eyes , nothing much has changed. Well, this year is very critical to me, I couldn't afford to lose any more time , so be patient I won't be what you say I am. Even though I how to change , I think I am too carefree for you to see anything. I think that's it.yeap I'm not worthy right now, but I'm trying hard. The thing about the past is one day everything seems the same but you realize it has the power to destroy the fabric of he present. It eats you up from the unsife, and linger there, until something else replace it, maybe something darker and confusomg, but I guess it can never go away. The only cure is facing it day by day, persevere, and try your best to take.control of the emotions. Well the reason I suddenly appeared here after 2 ears? I guess words are still my best froend. Well, one thing I know I won't run away, even though sometimes it's so empty inside. Ill take good care of you some time later when I'm in the mood, or when I move to other places. School 2015: who are you literally made me cried. Well, some scenes do, maybe it triggered something sad I don't voluntarily want to remember.maybe it responds to my regrets and inability. I vow to become better and I will.

1 comment: