Friday, November 27, 2009

Lonely

This is gonna be a long night
my entire family was out to a friend's Wedding ceremony
and I don't really wanna go..........

this morning we planned to visit Big Bad Wolf book sale at the Amcorp Mall
but the queue was too...................ridiculous
I cannot wait so we decided to watch 2012
We went to Midvalley and Jusco
but the tickets to 2012 was all sold out
so we ended up having something to eat at Secret Recipe
haiz..........what a unfortunate day
I thought I saw Leong Shu Min at Jusco...
she looked pretty well.....haha

Well........in the end,
I decided to watch New Moon with Carmen and Mei Kuei them next monday
after some worrying about the transportation problem.

Right now I'm pretty lonely
waiting for her to online......but the possibilities seems quite small
as most of my friends are not online too
maybe taking their day off to somewhere out there.

Lonely.......

No comments:

Post a Comment