Saturday, November 14, 2009

The Meaning of HATE

what is hate?
hate is a strong desire that evil should befall the person toward whom the feeling is directed
or to dislike intensely
yes
I'm a soul of hatred
I hate people
and hated by people

I'll never be able to shed tears for those memories
I won't be able to be forgiven
by somebody who's been an important part of my life
but after that
all hell broke loose
and she's never been the same
although I will never believe fate
but somehow I can assume this is my fate

Be Hated
no matter when and where
or eternally
I will endure the pain
which I created to made her suffer
and picking up all the fallen pieces
of my broken memories
the memories of nobody

From now on
I will move on as a soul of one thousand hate
I won't be seeing her again
neither will she
and all those pain that I have the responsibility
I will endure it
I will live with dignity
and I won't wait again......................
her heart dies
so did mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment