Thursday, January 27, 2011

So much happened, So much passed by and left only remnants of radiance on this road.
trickle of light droplets make this imagery scene a fantasy too far to dream for, to far to grasp.
Heartbeats rumble through brilliant and sunny days, laughter and joy crackles up the once so moody sky.
We walked all these ways, hand in hand, heart to heart, soul to soul. I say love, you say you.
In the middle there'd of course be twists and thorns, the path laid ahead seemed too hard, excruciating blindness.
And then there's the warm blessings and prayers which still remind me why I had first loved this world, and still loving it. 
All these days, everything changed, we will missed all the other days, missed the jokes, the tears, the laughter, the happy days. Of course, sad days and rainy scenes will stick to mind longer and deeper. They remind me why I'm still here and thinking 'it's worth it' even though the pain may be too hard to bear. Sometimes you wish life went the way you want it, but just because you get pain, doesn't mean you have to regret loving someone before. 


The way ahead, with faith and loves.


[What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you
What am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're ok
I'm alone, but I'm not lonely :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment