Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Form 4.....?

A week has passed, you ask me to describe Form 4 life in an artistic and elaborative way?
Form 4 is changing your MyVi into a Ferrari and drive it up the highway at 180km/h only to find yourself always dozing off in your car seat. Form 4 is like standing on the edge of a uber tall skyscraper and trying hard to manage your stance besides eating your spaghetti against the wind. Form 4 is skydiving from above the clouds and when you're freefalling you find yourself to be actually rising up into the clouds. Form 4 is reading a book while you're doing yoga plus playing piano plus trying hard to stop yourself from peeing in your pants. Form 4 is like a love story full of thorns and toxins and yet a sad story full of sunshine and brilliancy. Form 4 is standing together in line with your comrades and marching in unison to the plane of tomorrow, fighting off monsters along the way. Form 4 is knowing how to believe and have faith, and learning what is love through hard circumstances. Form 4 is...

In case you're too free and have a hell of time to kill, I recommend you to click the the button with a small cross on the upper right hand corner of your screen for your own well-being. Actually am I really free to do these ?I mean, write this? Not exactly. Let's see..... there's my bag with books I don't recognize in it and my table is full of books, magazines, comics, cup noodles.....and most importantly, where's my pencil case? and where's my homework? Opps. But well, actually Form 4 is just something ordinary and familiar with just a little twist in the..... time frame and a little extra burden on my sleeping routine. All those previous description were kinda like BS. Sighs. Since school reopens, I can't get any exhausting than this, seriously. Other happenings ..... were just fine. Nothing to talk about~

Btw, tomorrow we'll have band practice, so I'm gonna miss my Account class. Funny enough, all those schooling years I've been through, never had I felt this interested in a certain subject. Haha!! Anyway, ciaoss again.




[Listen to your Heart when It's calling For You]

6 comments:

  1. Form 4 is reading a book while you're doing yoga plus playing piano plus trying hard to stop yourself from peeing in your pants.
    THIS IS AWESOME ==
    it's not that bad actually lolX.
    i like how you describe form 4 !!!
    thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....these are my exaggeration only la

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way where is your chatbox?
    i miss it so much =.=
    set a chatbox please ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. damn , I say i want a chatbox !!!(╰_╯)
    btw are you enjoying my teks book recently? LOL

    ReplyDelete