Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Oh Just Let me Die ==

Sorry but Im really not in the mood to study...
even if in the end I studied something,  it's because of my 'trademark' 'burning the midnight oil' and 'last minute thrust' and that really saved me.....can you imagine all the while you never listen to your sejarah in class and
then tomorrow exam strikes and you only START it like it's something new right at 10pm ? well I did it yesterday == It took away almost all my sleep and I kinda feel like Im crazy and going cuckoo...

In the end I don't really know how to describe the paper... it feels secure and at the same time the answers seemed made up mostly by me == That happened to Chemi and Bio too, and Im gonna do it again for the physics tomorrow. Well it's a hard lesson for me to learn and I guess this is the furthest I will go in this aspect. I kinda promise myself, promise my mum not to repeat it. I HOPE I can FULFIL it, because Im suck at time management and Im a super pro at procrastinating and laziness... T^T

Exam sure sucks..... even if it's myself to blame, I still hope it would be gone right now. Well, no time to lament I need to buck up on my physics... Ciaos and give me your blessings :D
Kinda look like it's been too long a interval from my last post. Well, not really into blogging nowadays but will look to revive it soon..

Godbless to Us! 4 more days and it's over~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment