Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Where is the...

It's a mess...up till this moment, everything's a mess.

Sometimes, I really thought Im fine, that I can continue my life the way it always was. 
Somehow, things kinda changed  and I dunno why. Times came when I would slightly think back everything that happened all this while, and realized I couldn't remember all those things I had said.  Things that I believed in, or so I thought. I feel.....weird? now. It's not like I feel bad everyday at all, maybe Im just adapting to something new, because I feel that everything's different. And it's that a good thing?

The Mid-year exam is just steps away, and I truly regretted everything I had done in the first half of 2011.
I'll redeem it, I will. From this moment on, let there be guiding light. Let there be a way for me to get out of all this mess.

[Looks like I had abandoned my belief and faith, right? nope, that won't happen. At least I hope so.Godbless and hope everything will be fine....even though I know it's the biggest lie]

No comments:

Post a Comment