Monday, December 19, 2011

DECEMBER ALREADY MAN!!
This december is one of my fullest month =) By fullest I mean that everything I do is meaningful and all the hard works finally paid off ~there's nothing happier than achieving your goal. I'm nt gonna elaborate on everything, if you wanna know what I'd been doing just check out my Facebook, hahaha. Anyway it's one of the times that I truly feel alive, and by alive I mean I am really grateful for everything, everybody around me and live life to the fullest everyday. By some point in november I was really emo and moody, and I felt that life really sucked. Literally. and I felt that my life was going down....but then everything changed and I was glad for it. 

So, don't look down on yourself, a human has infinite possibilities, if you truly believe in yourself, and add up your hard work and determination, you'll see the wonderful gifts of life. It's been a long time that I had struggled. 2011 was not a good year for me. I thought that everything was over. But then I'm Sze Han. I wouldn't go down so easily. I have a bunch of truly caring friends and sometimes I almost cried because I realized I still have so many good friends who are willing to share my sorrow and share my burden. From now on, I'll never be looking back, I'll try to cherish my life and everything around me. Thanks everybody for being by my side all those days, I can't find words to describe my gratitude for you =)





Anyway, Sze Han will rock on again =D I hope so ><

No comments:

Post a Comment