Saturday, October 31, 2009

Why shattered my bliss???

I thought I can finally rest and put everything aside
Well, the exams officially over and we would all reflect and..........
Nah, forget about it.
In the midst of bliss
one thing came to spoil my happiness
Why??why??tell me why??
It's so damn unfair
ok, maybe the entire thing WAS my fault............
you see, I felt extremely exhausted on Thursday
that night
when I'm planning to practise clarinet
I fell asleep instead.
Oh, that's not the worst part
the thing is that I woke up at 3 am and God knows what will happen
well, I threw up eventually!!!
I've made a real mess of my bathroom.......
and continued to throw up for 3 times altogether.........
until I dozed off finally on 5 am
made me missed band and piano class
Damn iT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I only woke up at 11.30 am Friday
and went to school drained of energy
although school made me forget everything temporarily
but the ache in my stomach never fade........
NEVER...................
aizz

No comments:

Post a Comment