Thursday, October 1, 2009

Devoted Affection


Being through so many difficulties at once was not an easy job
Recently trying to solve all my private and personal problems at once
And looking back I realized that
I'm totally lonely.
This was some vision I had foreseen quite some period ago
And I totally and certainly believed my intuition that time
will never be wrong.

Life
was full of negative elements
yet life
will be full of bliss I believe
If I stop my pace and look around my surroundings
I will realize all those beautiful things
notice and fascinate all those divine beauty
Of all those that God created for us
And I will, no doubt
change my way of life and understanding
To be exceptionally caring and understanding
To grow up.

Honeysuckle
a species of undying flower
coated with the will of all Gods
hide a meaning that will be my will
For all centuries and millenniums
no matter what will be in the way
I will always crave for this
"Do you know what's the hidden meaning of Honeysuckle?"
"No........?"
"It means ...................."
"Devoted Affection"

I will make life a full bloom of bliss and joy
because I had lost almost everything
but in the process I gain things that are priceless
That's what is True Friendship means to me.
"Devoted Affection"
..................................
Suddenly I realize my life is not full of shadows
Light will shine my way
Light will be the guide to Utopia
And I am not Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment