Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fall for You

The first time I saw you
I knew I gonna fall for you
lying awake in my bedroom
I knew I crave for you
the surrounding gloom cornered me to nowhere
all I can see are stars in the dawn sky
which shimmered and lean down to kiss you.


but drenched in vanilla twilight
I knew I'm nothing without you
every single night I'll doze off safe and soundly
with your face in my every dreams
sometimes jerked awake in the middle of everything
just because I think of you.



I'll sit on the porch all night
all I was thinking was about you
your beauty not only dazzle me
it punched all the air out of me 
left me totally breathless
the overwhelming sense of overflowing beauty
it was majestic
divine 
and somehow Godlike.


I'll forget the world that I knew
but I swear I won't forget you
I'll miss your arms around me
and wish you were here.

No comments:

Post a Comment