Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm Alive

Well, NOW this is the official post about my sucking school life.
Ok first things first, this year we're taking PMR
and that made me had this illusion or whatever,
the boys are all heaped up and we had the look that told people 
we're just ready to take anything on no matter what
and GIRLS..........OMG
they're all so serious and hardworking even though it's only just the first few days
and don't ignore and deny the fact that we're just FORM 3.
come on, this is crazy I mean, we're not even on level with higher grades students
I know all of you are quite serious for the PMR
but don't destroy our mood and make this class boring at least, which I knew probably hopeless

Oh man this is really killing me.

And then I just feel my life and all those precious time are slipping away gradually 
every morning, I never saw anyone that may make me feel my life is worth living.LOL
and without band I feel my life is quite in tatters..........especially can't laugh and chat with them
just make me feel so alien.
like I'm not myself anymore..........
but this year do really make me think
I've just spent my first two years in this school, wasting all those time

and the new decade has just arrive 
I really want to be ready for anything
and the weird thing is I'm already thinking about days after SPM.....maybe too stucked in my own world
which was, well, pretty much influenced by a close friend of mine who had just graduated 
and is beginning to spread her wings, heading to her kingdom of dreams.


It was her who inspired me the most
through the course of my life
never had I felt so pumped up and hopeful before, after I felt so cold and dark some time ago

maybe she is an angel sent to guide me...........well I won't let anybody down as long as 
I'm taking my breath every single day 
which is the very evidence I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment