Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This Very Day I Thank You

 My birthday.
For all those years I remember.
I never really fascinate nor cherish those moments.
although I have my family by my side.
......until today.
Your acknowledgement of my existance is my greatest gift.
I never really do think anybody will care for my existance all along.
but You proved me wrong.
although I'm sometimes pathetic and unappreciative......And so I lost everything.
But You chose to be by my side.
to endure everything together with me.
to cover all those wounds which was nobody but me who inflicted it.


Well.
You are all I wish for.
and wish for those everlasting bonds.
never will be washed away by tide of time.
and I'll live with those until the very day everything ends..........


BUT KNOWING YOU IS MY GREATEST GIFT.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
THANKS EVERYBODY FOR THOSE WISHES.
I'LL REMEMBER IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment