Sunday, March 21, 2010

Almost Alice - A Twist In My Story [ Black Ending Remix]

After Taekwondo, took a brief bath and reached McD Kajang.
And saw them.Whoa. You haven't grow a bit.Haha.
Anyway that's me , chun kit, win sia and Ching Mun...
A small gathering where the spotlight is on Ching Mun.
came back from Klang to meet us. Thanks ya.
By KTM, reached Midvalley around 12.30pm.
Lunch at McD......haha, reminiscing about those old days.
When we can still crackle with laughter...it's so nostalgic.
Haiz.
I love my life back then......now everything's changed.
Not that I'm blaming anything....I just loved it back then.

Ok we watched Alice In Wonderland. Hmm  not bad this movie.


Haiz the bad news is my great grandmother ................
I have to go back to hometown tomorrow until Friday? dunno.
will missed school a week....too bad.
Miss most of my friends. 
But anyway.....I'm still going.

A Twist In My Story.....

No comments:

Post a Comment