Saturday, March 20, 2010

Reality Bites [Crumbling InnerSoul Remix]

Why does an accomplished individual needs to excel in what he/she does?
Why does somebody has to ignore everything and achieve something big?
Why do YOU dream of breaking through your barriers, so that you can be victorious?
Especially in this country?
Three WHYs, one simple answer.
Because Reality Bites.

What does reality means?
Does anybody can define it exactly?
While you're complaining about how hard everything seems to you,
While you're saying that you're slacking in your academics,
While you're still engulfed in you own cozy world,
Outside this boundaries,
The world we all knew grew colder and harsher 
with every seconds that passed.

This world is extremely unfair,
not that I didn't knew it
Yes, I may say that I knew it all along,
but this feeling of unfairness grew monstrously strong.
And I feel it ridiculously strong here, Malaysia.
Reality, turning from vague to crystal clear,
while time flies,
Most people will sit there, doing nothing.
Staring at reality, yet powerless to fight against it.

I'm not saying this to hint my strong hatred towards this corrupted country.
I love it here. really.
just that reality always knock me in the head
slap me in my face
jerk me awake my every gloomy night.
If you crave for something, please fight for it.
I'm not going to repeat the grave mistakes
that our mentor and old people had done.

Reality Bites. Torturous and menacingly.
If you have a strong desire in your dreams
Let it bring you to success, to fame.
Don't get crushed by reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment