Friday, March 26, 2010

Leave...without a trace [Sun Bursting Remix]

The Exams.....
Nobody cares, so I guess I don't give a damn about it.

Haiz.
Tuesday. Night.
YOU Sms me.
““友谊永固”....
Initially cant guess what that means..
but after I came back from the funeral service 

I on my msn...and win sia told me about it.

Then I realized,
that was YOUR last message ...
to tell me you're leaving.
...Uncertainties and doubts clutched my heart.,
the skys were immensely dark, the dusk fell sooner than usual
sheer nothingness bristling in my hollow heart,
I can only grasp it effortlessly, trying to seal that gap.
I stared.
Left me breathless.
Yet again, I have always knew this would happen.
that day I braced myself for everything,
and vowed that I won't crumble no matter what.
And this day arrived,  still find it raw and.......painful.

You're ........the second one.
And probably wont end until SHE leaves too.
Haiz.
My destiny, why is it so cruel?
I do really want your company,
so that no matter what we do, we're always 
TOGETHER.

but I'm not blaming you.
It's just that you're not strong enough
to crash on with this brutal reality.
Told you. Reality bites.
Now it do really bites.
Bites me in my soul, darkness come rushing in,
pain sear unstoppably.

"Friendship Forever" then
Fate does not want us to endure together.
Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment