Monday, March 15, 2010

Dream Apostle [Shattering Bliss Remix]

It's Over.........
Screwed theory, but well, 
no point in crying over split milk.....

Ok....things are going in that way now
Forbidden region yet I'm going to discover it
Am I still worthy? Am I still going to be victorious?
Lately too many things stirred up inside me.....
Body, Mind, Soul and Heart collide....
trying feverishly to avoid that worst case scenario.

Does everything in this world betrays me?
I see that fiery sun up there
Swalloed up by a mass eclipse.
Streaming memories rummaging in my mind
cascading to the great abyss.....and then is heard no more.
I close my eyes, yet the ray is too bright.
What will happen to me in the future?
Can I survive until my responsibilities and tasks are all settled?

[I really scare that time will come
Please, please, who can help me untie that knot?
I only ask for peace in mind
and rely upon my beliefs
to succeed in everything I do.]

No comments:

Post a Comment