Saturday, May 15, 2010

Crushed..... Crush

Twisting and shifting and ricocheting
the course of life that laid before me
so tempting and yet funny
to be seen in my hollow eyes

I vow to fly 
shattering the boundaries that hold me tight
and die away with all my might
with all the brilliancy and sighs
that left no one but me to cry

all paths joined
and yet i havn't grasp the light
because it's too blinding?
because it's too mesmerizing?
or is it too hard to decipher the tides of time?

Life In A cOLLaPs1nG m0D3...... 
the glass of water that came clashing down
the torrents or rain that spluttered and shattered everything
the urban structures that shook and succumbed...
the tears that dropped.....

Eventually Life for me is nothing but these

But once i saw something
so beautiful and holy that i feared i cant breathe
I blocked that light that hurt my eyes
and saw an angelic figure
so familiar a sight that i cant do anything but hide.
But once i knew who you are,
I wont stop thinking of you
not because i cannot
but because i can never, ever stop that
for you bring hope and wonder to my life.

What if I say I Love You?
Or would i say
Can I Love You?
Is this just another crush?
or will it last for all eternity?

No comments:

Post a Comment