Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Uncertainty

It's been a while that i had been here....
haiz everyday so sienzzzzz....
And that stupid exam...... tomorrow!!
exam exam pls go away 
I prayed and prayed that these 2 weeks will soon be over
and hor

I realized nowadays that 
I can't take my eyes off her
and i can't stop thinking about her
LOL.... she's so cool and .... 
Dunno why when I meet her or want say Hi 
I will feel PAISEH ><
and when i mention that 
I'm saying that I never really have this feeling before
especially towards girls......
because all those girls that i adore
are more lik siblings .......

and everyday after school 
I will wait for her to say goodbye.....
....haha... i'm so stupid..

Is It the rush of adrenaline?
or is it her wave of charisma that hit me?
Or ..........



Is it that feeling?

No comments:

Post a Comment