Sunday, August 29, 2010

201

This is my 201th post.
Almost a year since I started blogging,
so much has been happening
so much has been sealed in memories
and so much has been forgotten.

So much has changed
I've gotta admit that....
Everything from my eyes to my toes.
It's changed.
Sigh, cant believe I'd grown old so rapidly.
About this life I'm in
it's not like I really hate it
but something inside me is still hollow and empty
despite the flair and contentment I had been pursuing all along
Too much has been achieved, yet even more has yet to be achieved.
I seek pleasure in my achievement, and yet
how can I define my achievement? just how, even I'm lost.
Anyway, Life kills us all, no matter how or where or when.

That very special day, 
I had this peculiar yet hypocritical dream.
I thought you and me had been reunited, the cracks on our heart
no where to be seen. I cant tell how happy and joyous I was back then.
It's so nostalgic..... so far away now.
after realizing it's just another dream... my world almost crumble.
After so many months, is it because of my pride that I cant give in?
Yet, what am I giving in to? there's no clear line between right or wrong in this matter
I just knew that very day you sms me,
Nothing can be found back again.Never.....
I just wished time could flow back... but I have to face reality, too...

Those that had been forgotten,
I cant do anything but mopped 
that sense of incontentment and guilty heart,
how I wish I could be back to square one again with you...
not like now, my heart aching exaggeratingly, although nothing show on the surface
although everything would be different, I just wish....
Where is my endless sky?

I really hate those friggin' brats 
especially those who like to stain other people's dignity
and just think that they're the best and the mighty
get lost man, nobody needs your arrogance here.
all we need is a serene and peaceful atmosphere where we can smile
not with you destroying the scene.Amigos~

Lastly, my ever changing routine fashion
with no consistent pace and steps
Im searching for my ideal style.... still in the process.
Im getting rid of this style of life,
which brought so much in life... whether sad, jubilant or lonely
I can still go on with a renewed heart and mind,
with strengthened resolve and ambition,
I wont let loose my dream.
this Dazzling Twilight Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment