Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Place Of Arrival [Achievement Of Flawless Unity]

Nothing will be left
recurring dreams causing mass concussion
in the midst of fantasies
where I can barely grasy any specks of reality
my very conscience is fighting for liberty
with the cataclysms pressing in for dignity
But 
it's just as such
Nothing will be left
as I watch mournfully
with undescribable heart and thoughts
sadism, my only feeling
the end of this Dazzling Twilight Dream.

Well, 
this place is idling and deserted
day by day
as I finally have came to light
the truth and final revelations
at that place of arrival.
Yes, my time is not far,
that bridge needed to link my soul
to the place of arrival
I just need one feeling of unity 
to achieve it.
Be it the achievement of Hard Work
Be it the pinnacle of wisdom
Be it the Achievement of Flawless Unity.
It's all, not far away
I can see it again, in my hands.
Let God beshine on me,
I will arrive there and then
Everything won't be the same.
Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment