Monday, August 9, 2010

getting and getting more irritated by your attitude
even though we look like we're hardcore friends and that,
but deep inside I don't know what you think
but I'm telling you this:
I won't see you as a true friend
and will never always unless you change your attitude.
In my defination of "friend",
I think you got it all wrong.
Just shut up and look after yourself will you?
don't always go around pei si or do harmful things to your friends
especially your words
totally stupid ..... so watch out for youself bah.
Because I'm not the only one feeling like this.
Maybe in the first place,
you never see us as a true friend....
well, if that's what you want, you 'll get that.
I will pretend to be your "friend" and play along with you though
and let me see what you can do.
you jerk.

1 comment: