Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fallen Dazzling Twilight Dream [ Reminiscing Blues Remix]

has been isolating this blog lately....
my passion and the substance within the soul,
bits by bits it's becoming hollow,
what happened to my indulgence in this self-actualization?
what happened to the twilight of senses that yet has not been able to settle, even though
under multitudinous and trumpeting circumstances?
and it's because of these unfolding chains of gruesome events
that makes me wonder where did the once bewitched and bewildered
heart had vanished, the once soulful medium that's still responding to the moment of truth,
leaving me breathless, awed and enraptured,
until the moment the flames of emotion well-being gone out....
and since then, that gap gradually expanding and melting up my very existence,
leaveing behind a hole too big to fill, too deep to even see through, and too fearsome to even touch 

I say,
this lifelong endeavor is my turing point of salvation,
my atonement for the sins commited since long, 
blazed by the shifting of eras and amplified by the devastating atmosphere,
and my duty to redeem myself has yet to be accomplished...
till the dawn of apocalypse will I start to yell out with sheer bliss,
as if the very sense of contentment, which I sought and sought,
no where to be found ....... yet It's just within the reach of fingertips
has been back to where it's originally positioned.
All that is needed is your thoughts and feelings combined together,
for a supernova- scale collision that overthrows and obliterate everything,
for the true and final answer to show itself.

As all this comes down to everything or nothing,
the true answer to my question has not been able for me to comprehend
at least not at this stage where inner- conflicts and devils loom,
but last but not least,
I pledge for a true bond to be bind, connected and locked,
as I wonder,
what has happened to my Dazzling Twilight Dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment