Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Things that shook when we were copying notes

today was so damn thrilling
because when it's about 6.20pm( I think)...........
my instincts told me that something big was coming
and BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
and then we all realized that the whole building was shaking!!!!
Wow
At first I thought Khong Yik Fei was shaking my chair( sit behind me)
so did Gao Jun and Zhu Yi
but we noticed a slight tremor and we were all exuberant..................
And somewhere far people shouted and screamed ..........
and so we all went down to gather at the basketball court when the Emergency alarm rang
.....................News reported that there's a 7.7 scale magnitude earthquake in South Sumatra
We all talked about our famous last words and things that we wanna do before apocalypse for us
what hilarious antics.........haha
anyway today's a day full of surprises
It sure tingled my nerves.

No comments:

Post a Comment