Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aza Aza Fighting !! [ En Route Eutopia Remix ]

Life is Short 
make the most out of everything whenever you can
Whatever you do, Juz have faith
Like she said,
"I will always have faith !
Aza aza fighting !! "
hahaha ...... I won't let you down d la.
This is me and being ur successor means I won't disgrace your name :)

Lol so many people cry today,
So sad la ..... :( and That Brenda and Carmen !!
heng !!! 
haha, but in the end I will miss them damn~~~~~~~~ much
T^T cant believe cant see you guys in band anymore ....haizzzz
But I guess I can be optimistic
I love you guys so much,
thx for everytime when I'm sad,
when I'm moody, broken and messy,
I know I will always can rely on you.
LOL anyhow gambateh in the future lerh !!! T.T

Lastly,
today I understood everything at once
well, not technically everything but 
after today
the doubts and uncertainty that blindfolded me
no longer exist ..... suddenly I can see the sunshine again.
It's so refreshing, and I'm glad everything comes to this ending.
This is juz another starting point for everything, where we start again as one,
and then plumetted in a speed greater than centrifugal force
towards the tomorrow we all hoped for .... 
Let's build another glorious era !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment