Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Pinnacle Of Perfection [ Soul Diva Remix ]

Have been reading a book
which I had borrowed fron you long time ago
title is You hold a piece of me no matter who you are with (cant type chinese)
I like this book la. makes me don't wanna do anything else.
Or I should rather say, I like everything you borrow me.
Everything, no matter books or what
just as simple as that
no explaination no reason
I love everything.

and I'm so glad to have you by my side
Maybe the gap is getting wider whereas I didn't notice it....
but no matter what,
I always seek to accompany you, to heal you where I can,
to share with you, to connect with you.
Heart and Soul
Despite the fact that I'm losing myself every other day
Despite the fact that I always can't recognize myself day by day
Despite the fact that I'm always asking myself who am I?
Who am I? That's my internal struggle I hold for a long time
I'm nobody,
but it's YOU that makes me somebody.
the realization, the enlightenment, the aspiration
everything related to you makes me know how to fight
how to care for others
how to change
how to live.....
Despite the fact I largely fail at most...

What is unbreakable bond?
you said you know 
but do you really see the meaning in between?
it's not something the words can tell
because for me,
that's the pinnacle of perfection , essence of love
devouring the soul of each other, together makes something miraculous.

That's the real meaning behind everything.
you don't have to understand everything
you just have to know that
and I'll always ignore the growing sense of dread and gap-ness
all I ever wanted is to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment