Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unknown Quantity [ Midland Void Remix ]

Slight procrastinating and laziness
and boredom and sleepiness and dullness 
everything mixed together 
the very essence of this time of my life
the short phase of something odd
sudden realization and truth hit me
This is now where I'm lying
in a place called "nowhere"
and seeing up high in the sky
occasional and temporary specks of lights flashed by
the lights that signify the second coming
the arrival of hope and ambition
that fuse to become
what I call TOMORROW.

It's passe, yeah .... you told me so.
Seemed like I had managed to gt over it.
now here comes the hardest part
where the decision and choice I make
are capable of distorting and altering
the somehow nice and ordinary future.
A bit of an apocalyptic sense ricocheting off my crust of the soul....
Unknown ....... Is it so?

No comments:

Post a Comment