Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Giants of your Life

I just finished watching FACING THE GIANTS and I'm totally overwhelmed
It's an absolutely splendid and awesome movie
It's quite outdated, but if there's one word to describe it, 
I would say it's UNBELIEVABLE.
I havn't been watching a great movie in a long time ..... Movies now are just for fancy 
not to mention one with great morality and lessons.

Actually before that I've been sleeping straight for almost 12 hours
because I've just fallen sick at the last minute last night ... T^T
so sad aa..... not only that I missed the Spain vs Germany game,
I had not done several things which was important and were due to be finished today.
Sorry for everything..... and my head hurts aa !!! 
It's been like this for all morning.... 
and I totally hate illness because it ruined my life !!

But on the other hand,
there's much more to it than you could've imagine 
If I had not been sick and out of options to do anything other than watching TVs and comp,
how would I finally decided to watch FACING THE GIANTS 
which Carmen and co. had lended me for almost 3 weeks but was beginning
to gather dust on my study desk?
I don't really mean to not watch it, I just got too indulged in my self- proclaimed hecticness
which was really just wasting my time .....
If I had not been sick, how would I know to appreciate your own body especially on importatn occasions?
that will create countless problems and stop your progress in your tracks .....
tomorrows SK wind band's concert and the day after is BB's concert....
If I had been so ill I couldn't go to those concert,
imagine what a loss and waste would that be? I would regret for my entire life like that ....

And about this movie,
it's truly touching and warming....
And it's all about faith and belief here,
it teaches us to not stop believing and give all your best,
no matter what circumstances, 
God will only send rain to those who prepare their fields.

And, 
whether you are a Christian or not,
There's nothing impossible in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment