Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dark Apostle [ Oblivion Entourage Remix ]

Despite all the hype and passe
despite all the forced efforts and emotion
there's still something that wont change no matter what
maybe before long,
she's already stated that : THIS WAS THE TRUTH
nothing can be changed about it.
or so everything goes.

But is it?
Can I distort the truth?
Or is it the pathway of destiny is long decided
and laid out before me even I dreaded it
despicably and reluctantly
I donno whether I have the strength and faith to face it.
Everything's sliding into the super massive black hole
eventually the lights will be swallowed up and all I can see is nothing.

Maybe fate has its bloody plan for me
but somehow I really doubt I could do it
the crucial years lay ahead, being all alone physically
Will it eat up on my soul? 
Will I end up being someone totally worn out and lifeless?
expressionless?
emotionless?
That's
The End Of the World .........

No comments:

Post a Comment