Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lost Tower

Cried today....to be exact, two streaks of tears streamed down my right cheek just now
I'm in the car, coming home from dinner. Today's my mum's bday
but during that time, I feel that my heart is so painful...so sorry mum, I'll prepare your present by tomorrow morning.
I'm sms-ing with her..then she told me somethings... maybe it's just that I didn't understand it
or she didn't mean it but I interpret it that way anyhow...so I cried silently in the car.
What would happen if dad saw my tears == I can't imagine.
It's too difficult to say, but I really didn't understand some parts...but if that's what she really wants,
I'll go with it...I was home after that, but I don't have any mood to do anything..
I just lie on the bed waiting for her messages...and chatting with Yik Fei...
I asked him about those love love things >< suddenly feel like asking...because he's experienced  XD
Walau you really understand me... you really pro == I didn't tell you anything at all you already know who that girl is...you even said you simply guessed one. == I choose to believe you...bro><

After that her message came, I straight go open my computer..haha~~then find her~
I somehow feel sorry, but I just wanted to understand those parts that're blurry...I still feel pain ><
but after that during the time talking to her, I feel relieved and happy again ><
I think I'm sot sot already.... haha ==! But what can I do, I miss her again....

Hope you get well soon ya...really miss the time when I'm just behind you.
haha I'm talking about the time we're descending down the mountains in Cameron.
I really feel like I can protect you, that time.
I still feel it now =) But right now the happiest thing for me is to accompany you and talk with you.

I'd feel happy just doing that. Maybe I shouldn't expect anything yet....but yik fei said, 
If you really like her, then you'll like her for anything or everything ( I translated from Chinese XD because we're sms-ing with chinese) something like that lar~~~ but I just want her to be happy can already...><

1 comment:

  1. 听过一句话,懂得爱的男人都不是坏男人…所以好男人,振作吧!

    ReplyDelete