Sunday, November 6, 2011

Vortex

Just back from the expedition, a super enriching experience =D Get to know more about people around me, get to enjoy the chill and super fresh air(although most of the time I'm freezing and shaking very funnily haha xD), get to enjoy the penthouse life with a group of crazy dudes, get to climb the most awesome mountain ever although stained almost from top to toe by the awesome mud and bleeding here and there, get to descend down the mountain in the rain with ultra cool wind batting on all corners for like 4 hours...and walk another 7kilometers down the hill to where the bus is, get to say thank you to Yan yi dear who help me the most and be by my side, get to say thank you to Xiet Yang and Ben for always cracking the jokes and gay together, and most importantly, Get to know people =) 

Most importantly, I get to know you >< you're nice....I can't describe the feeling..you're sincere, funny, your laugh is mesmerizing, and you're .....beautiful. haha..thank you for helping me and I feel its my pleasure to help you through the mountain walk and going through all the happy and awkward moments...and be just behind you so that I can always hold you when you fall. 

Best Trip ever :) wonderful and awesome memories together...
Feel empty after back from the expedition =( Miss everything there ><
Adrian's super regretting now...haha! but hope there's a next time for such event, I'll certainly go for it.





认识你我觉得好荣幸 
遇见你我好开心^^

No comments:

Post a Comment