Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Silly God Disco

Hoo~ hell yeah!! It's november already...in a blink of ultra velocity most of Form 4 had went by and it didn't really register in my mind and state of conscience. I mean, life's really vague for the 10 months before and I am not really happy, somehow~I missed my life in the past, but what can I do, it's too much for me to complain, since I had literally achieved what I had set out for this year and became close with some friends to a whole new level. Well, it can't be a bed of roses, I lost fragments of things along the way too. I miss some part of me that I realized I had lost it nowadays... is it bad or blessing in disguise? Most of the things changed dramatically and I had time to think through everything, and it's been annoying being pecked at by involuntary thoughts randomly any time of the day. Through time, people change and while some people walk into your life some will walk out too, and it's mixed feelings as everything is still not clear for where are these all are heading. This is the year of rehab and thinking, through the days I had some principles instilled in me and I hope I can be the person I hope to be =) well, most of my time these days were spent sleeping and listening to The Gazette and setting goals for my band...things are not looking so good for now but I'm trying to steer it towards the better. Oh wait, what did I said 'hell yeah' for already...nevermind, I guess I just needed this personal space and spill things out...I hope I can go well with my revolution and dream programmes, be it personally or organizationally. Right, today was the Chemistry papers, and I fuxked both paper 1 and 2 up literally, thanks to......everything. Yeah. Haha, Im not gonna linger on it, I'll take it as ANOTHER DIP INTO THE DEPTH FOR A MORE DRAMATIC RISE IN REPUTATION. haha, why did I even bother to caps that sentence, I have no idea...anyways, my rep certainly are damaged in all ways and I'm still figuring a way to pull it back, together with everything.

I guess you can't have everything at the same time, huh? Life's damn unfair, hahaha. 
Need for making a change. =D

I like this : The difference between a dream and a goal is a PLAN.  

but the problem is I always feel lazy and falied to plan. that's something I'm trying to change lately. Haha.
Anyway ciaos, 2 more days to go for THE BEGINNING OF BRAND NEW WORLD. Actually that means the end of final exam =D haha, can't wait anymore.




不知不觉,原来等待你已经变成一种习惯.

No comments:

Post a Comment