Monday, September 14, 2009

Breaking Dawn


Today while I'm playing facebook
then came the turning point of something that had been in the dark
JAU NI phone me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's quite a shock
when I heard her voice
my heart stopped beating for one second
and recovered almost instantly
as she had spoken to me almost too soon
So the long wait was over
the voice that I haven't heard for so long
too long to be patient and bearable
but that's not of my concern already....................

We spoke for a long time
she asked me everything
she asked me about all of us...........
at least she haven't forget us
but then again
How can she?......................
maybe it's too painful.........

she said she could not prepare well for her SPM trial
BECAUSE OF ME..............
hey man
you still haven't lost us, you know
we're all still willing to welcome you
you must know that the band haven't abandon you
So i beg you
don't close up yourself although I know you must evade us
to recuperate and when we meet again someday
there's still the same old Jau Ni lorr....................

she said she want to go out with me someday
and with the band, too..................
I'm so happy
happy that everything's solved at once
happy that she hasn't lost herself
happy that she will know that everything's not her fault
she need not to worry now la
just study hard for the SPM
and we'll be happy, too.

It's certainly the breaking dawn
what a significance.......................haiz
Hope everything will be fine soon
We cannot stop hoping..........

No comments:

Post a Comment