Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Damn it All

Today's the second day I have my short- cut hair "showcased"
feeling more like a noober with the days that passed by
damn it!!!!!!!!!!
I swore this would be the last haircut this year, no matter what...........
It's destructing my image.........which is self- destruct in some sense
damn it..............but I don't actually think I have any image at all
I'm hopeless.

Anyway...........life still drag on
but I've finally completed reading Breaking Dawn.......
sure as they said, the ending is not just fabulous
It's fascinating.........Wow.

Right now
I'm just randomly searching for my goals and motivation
something that trigger my innermost sense
haha.............actually,
that's just simply stupid and ridiculous.

Discover this marvelous song..........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXtVBJDPs6k

you'll be sure marvelling at it..........

No comments:

Post a Comment