Friday, September 18, 2009

The darkest side of me

It's official holiday for all schools today
about the hari raya break
I'm planning on doing something meaningful and useful
part of me earnestly want to play Dot Hack game
and part of me want to prepare for the final examinations
I have to admit
I'm really annoying

Something happen yesterday
that left a strong and burning imprint on my very heart
that left an ache to burn through me from the inside out
You see
It's actually something less complex if it's your point of view
Linda Leong was in our class when we all settled in
and after a moment she called my name
and asked me whether I brought my Composition book
So i dug it out and showed it to her
Never did I thought before that I have done some terrible sin like that
That's unimaginable ...............

Because on the speech "how to encourage youths to exercise more"(something like that)
I wrote"......let me arouse your interests with my wonderful mouth..........."
wow
damn it
Never did I realized that that's something wrong to write in a normal essay
yeah
Linda said whenever she read my composition and sentence making
she'll be always frightened and have to brace herself..........
OMG
that's something regretful
Although I have explained that's not what i meant to write
despite the real meaning which she's reluctant to say out loud
But I can never hide from the truth
I'm really contaminated from the inside out.
what a bad idea to write those words
although I never meant like that
and what a bad idea nobody understands me.

I wonder what do those words mean???
"......let me arouse your interests with my wonderful mouth..........."

If I can just bear it
If I just knew the meanings hidden
..............
Damn it

1 comment:

  1. Lol..teacher scolded u becoz of tat?
    actually tat sentence sounds Really misunderstanding...

    ReplyDelete