Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Passe


Today is just another time- wasting- and- sucking day
yeah
just get back part of the exam papers.Wow
I would rather call my results as sucks.............yeah
Although that wasn't my fault (I know you're thinking I'm probably lying)
but I never ever foresee my results as that ..............
Unsatisfactory.Woh.Damn it.
Wong yoon ping results were better, though.
but of course, cheating on the field sure do him good.
Now that he's so jubilant that I'm the burning man there>
but turning perspective, I'm actually not all that fussed up.
guess I'm just overreacting................Hahahaha.
Stupid me.Always.
Wonder what's the turnout of my result...........

But anyway I'm just as free and floaty , maybe more, I don't know, compared to the mood
when I'm recuperating during the school holidays.
But certainly 1 week is good enough for me and now everybody (maybe half of them, the same word- I don't know) is worked up and ready to rumble for the final showdown later October
Or it's just me being paranoid?
Surely in my personal damn- it philosophy, I don't think any of the things I thought and listed
above is necessary for my being worried
Actually I'm quite happy about all that school- thing
Yeah
I'm just making a fuss of myself.

Need to see some psycho doc soon enough.
==

Anyway tomorrow sure will cheer me up......gt the PJ period......
always in my anticipation as I like to flex my joints and cartilages........
It's pretty cool............Hmm

And Friday is our school's merdeka celebration
gt a tons of performances lining up
sure will get some nice pics if I could
but probably not.Heh

No comments:

Post a Comment