Monday, September 21, 2009

Sorry This Is A Day Late ( Some shocking revelations)


well, the reason behind my delayed posting of this was because dad insisted we went back to hometown............................haiz
Let's get back to Sunday, my unbelievable day.............
After exercising we had dinner with my piano teacher
who wanted to reveal the ABRSM exam result
and which I don't really care to tell the truth...........................
but when she reavealed the result
ultimately I scored a Distinction!!!Wow

It's so unbelievable.................
so untrue
Because deep in my heart
I don't really deserve this...............
but on the other side.............
I'll just yelled and leaped
I'd made it!!
This gave me some room of my own to do some thinking.........
actually
I had to thank my teacher first
for her effective teaching I guess.................
and thank my dad and mum for supporting me............
and lastly thank myself for figuring out how things work for me
because I just knew there's something different about me
if compared to my surroundings I guess............
so I'd figured out my own principles of life.....
and thanks to those principles.............
I can survived almost everything.

So,
As a conclusion.........
The key to success is your passion
your commitment
and
your belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment