Monday, September 21, 2009

In Memoriam


Today was an exhausting and tiring day
I admitted I'm a bit reluctant to head back Muar with my dad
It's so early man
8.30am.....................==

anyway after a 2++ hours journey..........
finally arrived
The way Muar's image was in my heart never changed
although there were some development.................
and sadly..........TT
my favourite Wanton Mee stall closed!!!!!!
So damn it............................
why those brothers who manage the stall had to go vacation this time??
when I'm back into your embrace???

but anyway found another satisfying stall
finally my taste buds were satisfied

after that went to our usual temple to pay respect to the Gods
and dad wants to get reassurance from God Himself
about some difficult and important decision to make
he wanted advices from Him
because it's a decision not only a promotion for him
it's the turning point of our entire family

Then we went to visit my deceased grandfather
it's been three years
and The imprint it left behind was getting better
but the fact that grandfather is the one who brought me up
that he's my savior will never changed
i can only remember those days
in the midst of dreams and illusions
sometimes tears will shed
sometimes not.

.............................
after visiting great- grandmother and some relatives
we decided to return home.
where it all began.............

No comments:

Post a Comment