Monday, August 31, 2009

Rebirth and Recharge


Hey, it's merdeka today
yeah, what a lovely day...almost non- stop playing that PS2
stupid yeah
ramming my mind as a way to pay gratitude to this country of mine
but actually I'm not some patriotic guy yelling "merdeka"
I was like, what the hell is it gt to do with me?hehe
I'm an ungrateful snob, so I guess.........hehe

The Dot hack thingie is getting more addictive
I was like, man, this is certainly getting outta control.Wow
currently up- leveling Haseo, the main character of this MMORPG
who is currently seeking revenge on some mad PK( player- killer) name's Tri- Edge.
Wow. Scary..................

Anyway
Tomorrow is the beginning of school days
man, I'm so not prepared
wish I havn't woke up from this almost- close- to- fantasy lifestyle
I mean that's what my current state looks like.
aizz

No comments:

Post a Comment