Friday, August 14, 2009

The beginning of nightmare.............last for 1 week

Today onwards,
I have to suffer 1 week of exam
which is torturing and sucking.................
thinking that I cannot play facebook and PS2.........
aizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and i have just finished Eclipse
and will try to concentrate on my Breaking Dawn
as well as my examinations...........LOL
juggling 2 balls at the same time is no easy job for me.

I admit that I don't care what my result is when this is all over
but still,
I cannot put behind those promises I have made to myself
Seeing Carmen..........
Seeing her results and everything
Suddenly I realised
I'm born for this all along
I cannot avoid
for this is inevitable
So i may as well go for it

Without study much
I'm gonna put my abilities to a test
To confirm whether I'm really
capable of standing on the top............

Kudos to myself.

2 comments:

  1. u have made sb very very very very angry...
    plz change those nickname...
    especially zhu yi's one...
    n also sang~
    ok?
    juz change it...
    it is quite rude to say ppl those name...
    =.=
    mayb u think tat is a joke
    but others consider it as a...
    ...
    ok?
    noe wat i mean?

    ReplyDelete