Monday, August 3, 2009

Just Another Ordinary Day ...........Aizzzzz

Today there's nothing special happening around me.Nothing but.
Khong Yik Fei still somehow irratated me , just because of mumbling about the "one"
he "loves".............................oh my god, grow up man, you're not supposed to care about this kind of things, yet.........................

I hope he can stop that......I needed every conciousness to read my New Moon today,if he kept repeating something I'd heard one thousand times..............man, god.

Talking about New Moon , that's something I'd got to read almost all day just for..................
comfort? Initially...........my senior influenced me to start reading this "Twilight" series...
Really........I actually found it thrilling..X_X hahahaha....

Credits to my senior==

Anyway, the infamous Wong Yoon Ping, a disgusting and "friendly" classmate of mine who sits in front of me.........actually got caught in a fight with some girls......
The highlights is................. liked he always does, he spatted countless foul words........OMG
Is our class' culture is getting worse? Those foul words is no kidding.........==

Anyway let's just hope he can stay calm for .......................eternity.
The exams closing in...........I have to start revising and studying..............RELUCTANTLY.....

somehow I can't find my strength of going through all this/............
aizzzz.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment