Sunday, August 23, 2009

There's A Whole Lot of Thingies to Introduce

I think I'll recomend things that I like and love to all of you
Things that I'll make use of it and devour it
Books that keep me on the edge
Books that keep my eyes budging into the wee hours of Midnight and Twilight
Music that let me love it like it's my life
..................
Ok, here's the list of books that I like
Firstly, it's the Twilight saga

I think I cannot let go of these
There're part of my life now
the mesmerizing love story of Edward and Bella surely let me fall into the turmoil of fascination
let me shed tears, endless tears
These below are Alex Rider series- the most exciting spy story I've ever read

You too can get a good grip of these books at all major bookstores
especially one book sales which is held not so often- the Big Bad Wolf
the books sold there is extremely cheap, ranging from RM5-RM20......

And then there's this wonderful combination of piano and cello
playing Love Story( Taylor Swift)+Viva la Vida(Coldplay)
This free you tube music video , personally showcased by Jon Schmidt
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

Well, that's enough for now................hope me sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment