Thursday, August 20, 2009

The management of mind is the accent of life

To be successful outside, you must successful inside

I am an intellectual thinker, I am creative, innovative and imaginative. I am a champion and survivor in the world

English is the superior language of the science and technology

This is something i saw posted at bao yun's blog..............

I think she's gone to some kind of encouraging talk

haiz............these are my thoughts listed below

I think what is written is absolutely correct and essential

for the world ahead is not quite easy as it seems

Everyday we think of waking up and go to school

and i often sleep......playing unneccessary computer games

abusing my own body and soul.


After reading that, I realized that

we should make something out of our life.

we should think of how to succeed in our interested fields

not thinking of passing our day quite so meaningless and boring

and most importantly, we should improve our english

because it's the world common language, the alpha language of all time.

I hope I get something out of this..................

No comments:

Post a Comment