Friday, August 28, 2009

Hope

It's Friday here
I think i have to quit from my almost eternal recuperating
Finally, it's going to be the end of school holiday
My wary eyes sweeping over my back
I realize
The days is passing by- and it's fast
Facing the end of this year
I want to quit dreaming
I want improvement
I want victory
I want everything that's worth my jubilation
I want everything in this world
Yet in the midst of those all
I want to be a better person
although it seems a little bit impossible for me
but i don't think I'll give up easily

I realize that I'm such a small figurine in this huge society
Watching every second, minute, hour, day that passes by
I realize I must go all out
My dream is yet to be realized
It's a little bit far now
I want to close in the gap

I vow
I vow to see the next sunrise
I vow to forget the last twilight
I vow to seek for my ultimate goal
I vow to look for Hope

Next time
I'm coming en masse
when I vow like that
There's no turning back.

No comments:

Post a Comment