Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Need For Speed- Most Wanted : New Milestone

Today after just return from band
I continuously played Need For Speed: Most Wanted
haha
a stupid game isn't it?
but today i have played for the whole afternoon
achieving a new milestone
haha
I have beaten Ronnie, the number 3 blacklist rival...
haha
quite proud of myself
I also obtained the pinkslip of his car
getting my hands on the precious
Aston Martin DB9
whoohhhhoooooo!!!!!
This one added to my supreme collection of cars......
Now, I have a Mitsubishi Evolution8, Lamborghini Gallardo, Corvette C6,
Lamborghini Mucielago , Ford GT and this one- Aston Martin DB9
yeah!!!!^^
but i feel quite idiotic and ignorant
sharing this kind of things with all of you

Also
I have started to play Dot hack//G.U.-Rebirth, Reminisce, Redemption
haha
this game sounds much like the Final Fantasy series
but which I adore
ok
nite^^

No comments:

Post a Comment